Panacea Life Sciences is searching for a motivated, customer-service oriented staff member to support our extended sales network. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable regarding pharmaceutical sales physician offices and be able to translate to cannabis/hemp sales to this setting. If you are competitive yet team oriented and enthusiastic about being part of a great company, we are excited to talk to you!
Experience you will need to excel:
- Providing customer service to support sales to physician’s offices.
- Effectively communicating instruction and providing support for new representatives to join the Phoenix sales network (pharmaceutical sales representatives and physicians).
- Data entry and document filing.
- Generating training material for sales staff regarding company overviews, systems, processes and products.
- Developing and delivering marketing material
- Product fulfillment to fill sales orders.
- Working and implementing third party fulfillment systems
- It will be helpful if you have experience working in private physician practices to understand critical factors influencing purchasing decisions.
- BA/BS degree in communications or healthcare management.
- At least 2 years customer service experience in a health care setting
- Proficiency with web-based systems, Power point, Excel, and Word
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the cannabis/hemp product sales.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with no felony convictions.
This position will be based in corporate headquarters in Denver.
Salary will be commensurate with experience