Join Our Team
Panacea Life Sciences is a place full of opportunity and innovative thinking for talented and ambitious individuals. We are passionate about our company values and want team members who share our enthusiasm for creating products that help cultivate everyday wellness. Please take a look through our available positions and apply to any that best fit your experience and talents. We want the best because we know that a product is only as good as the people behind it.
SEE JOB OPENINGS
Industry Leader in Innovation
Opportunities to Grow
A Collaborative Ethos
A Winning Spirit
Message From Our CEO
“As an emerging industry leader in a vertically-integrated business, we understand the importance of having diverse perspectives from people who represent the customers, animals, and markets that we service. In addition to driving growth, this initiates greater diversity of thought, which fuels innovations, creates a better, more rewarding place to work, and helps us attract and retain top talent.”
– Leslie Buttorff – CEO
Compensation Range: DOE
Reports to: CEO & HR Lead
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assists in planning budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
2. Develop and maintain maintenance schedule for the entire facility and production equipment.
3. Inspects construction and installation progress.
4. Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of facility equipment.
5. Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
6. Oversees the maintenance of facility.
7. Helps develop and administer the annual maintenance/facility budget.
8. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
9. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
10. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
11. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
12. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
13. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
14. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
15. Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
16. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
17. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
18. Comply with regulatory and safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
19. Assist with GMP initiatives and respective work required in terms of maintenance, cleanliness, facilities management.
20. Assist with SAP Preventive Maintenance design, implementation and future use of the system for monitoring and recording maintenance-related transactions.
• Customer/Client Focus
• Communication Proficiency
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Prioritization skills
• Ethical Conduct
• Communication Proficiency
• Results Driven
• Software/Computer Proficiency
• Willingness to Learn
• Ability to thrive in a team setting
• Report writing skills
Supervisory Responsibility. This position does not require supervisory responsibility.
Work Environment/Physical Demands. Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and shop environments and is regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, the position requires overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises (e.g. facility and equipment emergencies).
No travel is expected for this position. All work is required onsite at Golden facility.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
2. 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
3. Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field, two of which were holding a supervisory position directing a multifunctional maintenance staff.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Facilities management experience.
2. An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance.
3. Scientific lab, manufacturing, and/or cannabis industry experience.
4. GMP-run business experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Want a career where there is room to grow? Are you ready to work in the rapidly expanding and exciting hemp/CBD industry? Panacea Life Sciences may be the right fit for you. Apply below to become part of our team.
Don’t see an open position? Send us your resume and an introduction, and we will retain for future openings and in our talent pool! We welcome all applicants interested in our Company and industry.