There are so many companies out there that have or are just beginning to start their journey surrounding CBD (cannabidiol). There are companies that are striking online, have dispensaries, sell both CBD that is derived from hemp and marijuana. With all of these companies it may be difficult to choose which is best for you. Panacea Life Sciences is committed to giving our customers the most up to date information and products. This article will attempt to explain why you should choose us, Panacea Life Sciences over other companies. At the end, we think, you will understand why people love Panacea Life Sciences.
Nowadays and even in older eras it has been hard to find companies that are led by women. This is not to say that companies that are led by men are bad, but they are extremely common. Leslie Buttorff is our commander in chief, AKA the CEO of Panacea Life Sciences. The entire idea of Panacea Life was created because of Buttorff’s 78-year-old mother who had fractured her pelvis. The idea became more real as she was beta testing a cannabis software to help companies with back office operations. She began to gear her focus toward CBD and hemp. In 2017 she named her company after another strong female, the Greek goddess of healing and remedies. Buttorff has donated to Colorado State University’s research geared toward cannabis and has linked with them for many years. Remember her 78-year-old mother? She’s now 82-years-old and regularly attends Zumba classes without the discomfort associated with her past injury.
Transparency in Products
When looking for CBD products it can be difficult to know what you are looking at or for. Here at Panacea Life Sciences we are transparent when it comes to our ingredients and how we test and process our CBD. We want to ensure that our products are the highest of quality and we want you to know and understand why our products are just that.
Product testing: Our products go through several tests to ensure quality.
- Toxin Testing: Pesticide testing ensures that the hemp compounds used in the extraction process are safe and pesticide free! Hemp is sometimes treated with pesticides, potentially causing significant side effects if in high concentrations.
- Terpene: Terpene testing is essential to understand the levels of terpenes present in the hemp oil ingredient or final product. Terpenes, often overlooked, have unique biological effects that work symbiotically with cannabinoids such as CBD, to provide enhanced health benefits. Terpene testing identifies the range of terpene compounds retained from the Panacea plant at extraction so you can determine whether a product is full-spectrum or isolate.
- Residual Solvents: A complete lab test should include analyses of the residual solvents. Panacea products contain no solvents; too high concentrations of solvents like ethanol, propane, carbon dioxide or acetone can lead to unpleasant health effects and can turn the products into highly flammable ones.
- Potency Testing: Potency testing ensures that the cannabinoid level on the label is correct. Proper dosage, whether using as a supplement or for more intense circumstances, is essential. We make sure that testing identifies the amount of CBD, THC, and other cannabinoid concentrations in the plant.
- Microbe: Microbiological testing ensures that no harmful bacteria or mold was found in the hemp plant used during the extraction process. These are standard tests that are conducted in the food and dietary supplement industries to ensure products are safe for human or pet consumption. These tests show the product is safe to consume as we ensure there are not harmful yeast, molds, or bacteria in the product.
- Heavy Metal: All products are tested to ensure they are free from heavy metals the hemp plant naturally absorbs from the soil. Metals tested for are arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury.
Along with all of this information on how we test our products we offer Batch results for each of our products, so you know exactly what you are getting. You can click here to read more about our extraction process. This is an important process that most companies will not show as it can make or break your CBD products. We want our customers to know that we are always looking out for them by showing them how we get our CBD from our locally grown hemp plant.
What products do we offer?
Now that you understand how we test our products for quality, you must be thinking, what products make Panacea Life Sciences stand out? Let us tell you.
- Topicals: CBD topicals are a bit different than the others as they never reach the bloodstream. They, however, can reap benefits from the pores on the surface of the skin. These are best used frequently and in the same area. They come in lotions, salves, creams, and even hand sanitizer for antibacterial purposes.
- Tinctures: This type of CBD gets into the bloodstream quickly. When the dropper full of CBD is placed in the mouth it is absorbed into the bloodstream from there. A tincture is an oil like substance that is added to carrier oil. Some tinctures come flavored to mask the earthy hemp taste that some do not enjoy. Although tinctures give the CBD effects quite quickly, they have been described to last not as long as other products. These are similar to tablets in their bioavailability.
- Tablets: A tablet is placed in the mouth and dissolves there. It enters the bloodstream from the mouth as the tincture does. You can add or subtract amounts of CBD with a dropper, but tablets are made with the same mg every time making it easier to know how much you are getting.
- Softgels: A soft gel is a capsule that is full of CBD. Once the capsule is swallowed it goes through the digestive tract and then lands in the stomach. Once there the CBD is absorbed as the capsule is broken down. The CBD is absorbed by the stomach and enters the bloodstream from there.
These are just some of the products that we carry. There is so much more to learn about Panacea Life Sciences and why we like to think our customers love us. Perhaps you will be a customer soon and you’ll be able to give your two cents on the matter. As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us at [email protected]